4energy engineering are very pleased to announce the release into production of SMARTset v2.2.1.
157 improvements and features with the most notable being;
- Alarms: Huge improvements in performance when dealing with thousands of alarms, sort by comments, multi-edit
- Optimisation: Refactor of the code base to simplify and now supports designing and uploading new models from the browser
- Widgets: Many improvements to the look and feel, particularly for the graphs
- Monitoring: Support for SNMP v2c in the MIB browser, built-in Google analytics
- Administration: Improved discovery for MCUs and BACnet devices, German version
- Nlyte: SMARTset is now the officially released monitoring & alarms module built into the Nlyte product
- Documentation: Huge uplift in available content with 100% coverage of Installation, User and Alarms & Controls Guides
- Mobile Edition: Phone and tablet responsive version – Beta
You can see a full list of the changes in the release notes here.